Information about courses with defined durations but always available.
Conducted by Fernando Amaro, who gives us a different approach regarding the reading of the acclaimed Ted Reed's book, playing it and applying his own concepts on rock, funk, jazz, baião and samba.
Presential | Individual classes.
- About routine and study schedule
- Solos and Grooves transcriptions
- Warm-ups, coordination and reading
- Studies about playing Brazilian music and jazz, approaching the independence within these rhythms.
Presential and online | Individual classes
Bruno Tessele presents ideas and concepts about the best way to improve your stick control, increase your speed, work your timekeeping and strength. He also shows how to create and develop phrases all around the drum kit and make study of improvisation.
- 40 Rudiments
- Developing each rudiment | Exercise
- Applying the rudiments to develop solos
- Strength | Exercises
- 5 strokes (movements)
Presential | Individual classes